- Sunday School for adults starts at 9:45 am, in the first floor conference room on the west side of the building, just down the hallway from the parking lot entrance. We study through books of the Bible, with discussion lead by the pastor. Everyone is welcome. Extra Bibles available.
- Sunday School and childcare are provided from 9:45 am until the worship services finishes after 12 pm. The children’s room is on the second floor, at the top of the stairs that are near the entrance from the parking lot. Children are also welcome to sit with the adults, if they prefer.
- A worship service begins at 11 am in the sanctuary, which can be accessed from the front doors on 25th street or the parking lot (handicapped accessible). We sing a blend of praise music and traditional hymns, pray together, and hear a sermon on a Biblical text. We celebrate Communion weekly during the service, and everyone who knows and loves the Lord Jesus is invited to participate.
- After the worship service, everyone is invited for snacks and a fellowship time in the gymnasium.
- Most Tuesdays from 6:30 – 8 pm, we have Bible Study in the first floor conference room on the west side of the building, just down the hallway from the parking lot entrance. We study through books of the Bible, with discussion lead by the pastor. Everyone is welcome. Extra Bibles available.
- Every other Tuesday during the summer, we have “Prayze Dogs” — a meal with grilled hot dogs served outside on the east side of the church building. We start at about 6 pm and go while the food lasts. Come on out and meet the neighbors!
- We have a Men’s group and Women’s group that meet on the third Saturday of the month for a variety of activities. These usually involve eating, discussion, and service projects. Watch the calendar for specific times and activities.
- We have a large food pantry to serve the community. It is open every third Thursday of the month 11 am to 1 pm, and as needed.
- We participate in and support mission and service projects including the Ogden Rescue Mission, YCC, Operation Christmas Child, One Great Hour of Sharing, and ABC Home and International Missions