The Church will be re-opening its doors this Sunday, May 17th for worship service at 11:00 am!
For the safety of our congregation, here are the guidelines we plan to follow for now:
- There will be no adult or children Sunday School at this time. Children are welcome, but they will be sitting with their family during service.
- Communion will not be served at this time and there will be no Fellowship after service.
- Everyone’s temperature will be taken at the entrance to the church, to make sure no fevers come inside.
- Masks must be worn in the church. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Social distancing will be practiced.
- Ushers will escort you to your seat.
So welcome back to church. What’s church with no coffee, no cookies, no hugs, no handshakes, no all-sitting-together-in- the-very-back, and even masks to cover all the nice smiles and mess up our outfits? It’s going to be tough and awkward for a while. But these remain: the God of the universe, our neighbors, and love. Let’s see what we can do to be the church. And for those who are not able to come out yet, we’ll continue to post sermons here.